|Things haven't been the greatest:
||[Dec. 24th, 2008|11:34 am]
1) I feed cats outside and while I was giving them dry food a kitten runs into my house, he was already near my cats by the time I got in. When I finally got him he cuddled on me and I couldn't put him back outside because it was raining and it had been raining for days.|
2) Eren isn't doing so great on the chemo, it's helping him but the effects of it is really screwing him over.
3) My sister Teresa fell and they took an MRI and found a tumor in her leg. Now they have to do another test plus a biopsy.
4) I go to the vet, the kitten has a URI, the vet told me to give him antibiotics but basically they will do nothing since the URI is caused by a virus so it has to run it's course - if he doesn't get better in a week or two to bring him back.
5) My cat Petey who had a URI as a kitten was never that well to begin with, now he has the virus and pneumonia - he's on 3 different meds and they give him a 50/50 chance, but it's a new virus which is hard to get rid of and most likely he won't make it. Now I have to watch my other cats plus bring the kitten back in for a check up after the holidays.
6) I fell on the ice last night because no one on my block thinks they should shovel and salt their driveways and the sidewalk in front of their driveways. I hurt my right hand and knee so today I'm sore.
7) This morning there was a dead cat under the windshield whipper of someone's car because God forbid anyone parks near or in front of my drug dealer of a neighbor's house. I don't know if they found it dead, or trapped it and killed it or one of them at it and killed it and stuck it on the car. I know it was them because Kelly heard them complaining about it and said watch what they find on their car tomorrow. Also Kelly once parked in front of their house too and her car was keyed. Nothing can be done about them 1 underage kid died of an OD in their house and a month later another underage kid OD'ed but didn't die and nothing happened - they are probably paying one of the higher ups because the cops (as usual) do shit.
8) Now I have to watch all my cats very closely and give them meds because they could, potentially all get the virus and pass away.
9) A few days ago I fell going upstairs (yeah going UP) and hurt my right hand and right foot.